11.7.14

An acquaintance with journalistic


Once in middle school, my teacher told us to make a blog and fill it up to share our personal life, he got our scores by frequently reading our blogs. It was a very long hiatus, about 3 years since the last time I activated my blog, until finally I get back here to spend an endless holiday after the national examinations. As I'm coming back to my previous url, kidungiswicked.blogspot.com, I re-read all the posts with the most wry smile ever. Why? Because the writings I wrote were totally absurd. I was a seventh-grader when I start writing, as an unstable teen I was in these ages, I let the world (I meant, all the friends of mine) to visit my page where I passionately wrote the exciting moments I had in middle school (mostly) and other ridiculous stories that can be accepted to know that I was the writer. Thank God those are now disappeared from my page, but secretly there are remain drafts from the old times that I still keep to be reminisced *mellow*. 
Some of my friends are advanced in journalistic, visiting their blogs triggers me to go for my hobby on it. The arts of literature impressed me. Someone says that reading is important to expand our knowledge, but I enjoy writing more than reading. Example, I write poetry when I’m blue haha. We can read what we wrote but we can’t write what we read, right? *mind blowing*. So here I am, hands on keyboard, while settling in a comfy couch, with my attempt to re-arrange my messy blog. 
You would probably wondering, am I actually a girl with a bun on her head who has peculiar lime green skin as it briefly written in the header of the blog? Haha no you won’t consider me as that foolish depiction. I’m not a green-skinned girl, never been poisoned for the sake of skin color changement, and not a descendant of a wicked witch. I’m a normal Indonesian with olive-tan skin who’s a die hard fan of Wicked The Musical, a breathtaking broadway musical. I am so obsessed with the main character, Elphaba Thropp, a girl with skin as green as cabbage who’s further be a witch that some people misunderstand her as a wicked witch, although she is, in the origin of The Wizard of Oz film. 
Then why does that girl in the header of the blog wears ballerina attire instead of a suitable witch costume plus the hat and the flying broom? Because I’m a ballet student (this one is serious) not a wizardy school student. It’d be overwhelmed to dance in that kind of dress unless I play the wicked witch in a ballet show. 
So that’s a wrap of “how” do I finally present you my writings and it’s style. Big thanks to my supportive fellows like... did you spot that  image on the blog header? That’s Lia Fadhilla Thamrin’s! She is a talented girl on drawing, crafting, and has a distinct taste in fashion. Also the one Putri Rahayu that I’m asking for advices and suggestions about blogging. Get to read her great thoughts here!

p.s: These are other masterpieces from Lia to me :)

No comments: