2.6.16

Awaits of The Awaited Daughter

Hi pretty, you petite arabian one.
--
Have a nice sleep? No you sleep too much, it has been longer than a day.
--
How is heaven? Does the afterlife we've been talking is happening to you now?
--
And... Have you met The Supreme you've been asking the whole of your life? Is He really exists?
--
Dear, Zenia Detishera. 
Today with Khal I'm seeking dusk in a cemetery. What is more colorful than the afternoon sky if it comes to the fresh roses blessed to your settlement? I hope the scents will forever be there with your body and soul. 
--
I sat on the edge, crumbled dried soil, picked wild grasses. I look straight upwards to the place where your head is resting, I bursted in tears seeing your name written in such wooden board, why would somebody dare to put your name there?
--
Never have I ever been talking over an abundance of soil —I'm such a lunatic, and you don't even respond to me. There, from a sincere tears to unnecessary gossip, by hours, we spilled out to you, Sher. I wonder if you still alive, you would laugh to death hearing those talks. 
--
I remember those days when I pinched your chubby cheeks until it hurts and braid your bushy hair as much as I want, but why it is so unfair that today I can't be there for even just to see your face for the last time. I swear to God I regret myself for choosing classes in thursday which led to examinations at the day of your funeral.
--
You're such a goofy person, who always throw lame jokes and sing The Beatles songs while I fed up doing math exercises.
--
But you're such a very lovey dovey fellow. You are the supportive one encouraging me to reach my dream campus and my passion in theater and today I'm in Sher! And the most silly thing is that you were also a good listener when I had my first love experience to someone. God bless you and your free spirit & liberal mind that enable me to recognise that the world is even grander than I used to see by the glasses of a high-school student.
--
By the end let me place those orchids by your 'head' that recalls me of the color of your favorite liptint --purple!
--
I remember the time when someone asked you the meaning behind your given name. 'She' as in literal meaning of 'she', while the two alphabets followed are the lengthens. Your mom called you a 'she' because you are the awaited daughter of the family. And today your time has arrived to the moment where He awaits you, His awaited daughter. :)

No comments: