30.3.19

The Elevator Pitch

May 8th 2019.
--
I had a strange
                  strange intuition about meeting the other half of me.
--
Perhaps this is the only reason I am currently come back for blogging. Now you think I’ve lost my mind for writing this. But you’re only less judgmental if you could keep this lil’ secret between us two(s).
--
Eight months ago I was going out from an elevator of somewhere and caught eyes for seconds with someone who was about to enter the same elevator. ‘I knew that person’, I had a monologue. Two days afterward, strangely, I started to believe that I’ve met the other half of me. I think about it constantly until today and maybe forever, that sometimes it annoys.
--
Even more strange. I had a forecast in 2014 which said that I’ll be meeting someone when I already work. And yes, the elevator meeting was when I’m working. I also had a tarot reading six months in prior that elevator meeting which says, ‘you’ll meet the one who loves to travelling’. I replied in doubt since this never been a criterion, ‘would it be someone who often hikes the mountain or dive the sea(?)’. The dame answer was, ‘I don’t know. In nutshell, the person enjoys travelling’. And yes, he is an adventurous person indeed. Lastly, less strange but more of nonsense, my friend input the birth data of us (name, birth date, birth place) on an advanced online astrology calculator. Turns out the overall compatibility is 89 percent (some indicators hit 99 percent tho), with a sentence said ‘they could marry’.
--
Today, I had a massive turbulence in my mind. Spontaneously, I had a mid-day walk to a nearby renowned tarot reader from my office. The reading to my current condition was just as accurate as I anticipated. Until she read how does he perceive me, I-was-nearly-died. There was there notions. First --the three cards of a bundle of firewoods-- the person is currently in a hard-knocked life to seize his career. Second --two cards of cloudy pegasus-- he values that meeting me in his life if a gift from God to him, his inner dream is to propose me. This gets more irrationally convincing, third --three cards of ribbons with champaigne glasses and mermaids-- we'll be in an intense relationship, married, and move together to a new place.
--
Okay. This will be very embarassing to later found out if the person was actually reading and aware of this blog post, or not.
--
I am well, the person is hopefully as well, we are living our life respectively. It’s not about going out or not, it’s more to the matter of time to decide when to seek the truth. The strongest reason to believe is I don’t have any. All I know is I am a very intuitive person and most were likely gone right. I’ve heard a lot from married people about their intuition comes true story tales, but that does not guarantee anything to mine until that day really comes true. Well if it’s true, the person is going to be the one who read the full pages of this, written circa two years ago, http://k-asmara.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-letter-to-future-husband.html.

No comments: